If you’re on this site because you are looking for the official SERPRecord homepage, here is the link:
Tracking search engine ranking of your website for a group of keywords is critical for webmasters. If you don’t track the keywords and ranking of your site against those keywords, you will never know what keywords you are performing well and what the improvements that you need to make in your search engine optimization strategy. In order to improve search engine ranking of your website, you first need to know your current standing, and that’s something that you cannot do without tracking.
Google Analytics seem to be the best option (so far) when it comes to tracking, monitoring and analysis of your website’s traffic but there are quite a few other analytic tools available in the market too that are somehow better than Google Analytics in several aspects. SERPRecord is one among them.
It comes with a lot of features and tracking options, and that’s one reason a lot of internet marketers and webmasters are using it. But it doesn’t mean you have to go out and start using it too instead you need to read this SERPRecord review to figure out all about it, its features, pros and cons, and then you need to decide whether it suits you or not?
Top Advanced Web Keyword Ranking Position Professional Tools
It is a keyword tracking tool but of course it is much more than that. It lets you track the progress of your keywords in search engine rankings. It is a web-based tracking tool that has several plans to choose from (more on this coming soon).
Here is how it works:
a. Choose a plan
b. Add URLs that you want to track
c. Add keywords
d. Add tracking code on your domain(s)
- It is extremely easy-to-use. You just have to add keywords and the tracking code on your website, and it is all done.
- It tracks ranking of every keyword that you have added.
- You can add up to 5000 keywords.
- Graphical reporting system that makes it easy to track current standing of your target keywords.
- You get notified instantly whenever your keywords move up or down the SERPs.
- Complete analytic ranking that makes it easy for you to analyze your website and keyword ranking with those of your competitors.
- All reports can be shared with a single click. This particular feature comes in handy when you are tracking keywords of client website(s).
- Automatic updates for lifetime.
- Multiple plans to choose from.
- You can track 10 keywords for free.
- All reports can be downloaded and thus it gets extremely easy to share reports with your partners and clients.
- Add or delete keywords whenever you need.
How It Works:
Using SERPRecord is not a really big deal, if you have used Google Analytics, you can use it without any issues. All you have to do is add URLs and matching keywords for tracking in the system. A tracking code will be generated that you will have to add to your website. As soon as you will add code, SERPRecord will start monitoring keyword ranking in search engine (Google).
Simple isn’t it?
Plans & Pricing:
It is very competitively priced. There are a lot of packages to choose from. All the packages offer you with same set of features but only differ in the number of keywords you can track and monthly price.
All packages include:
- Unlimited domains
- Automatic updates
- Ability to download and export data and reports
- Multiple timeframes
When it comes to pricing, you are charged on monthly basis. You pay less when you have to track a few keywords and when it comes to tracking a lot of keywords (in thousands) you will have to pay a high monthly fee.
Package details are as under:
- Free (10 keywords)
- $3.99 (25 keywords)
- $7.99 (50 keywords)
- $15.99 (100 keywords)
- $25.99 (200 keywords)
- $39.99 (500 keywords)
- $69.99 (1000 keywords)
- $129.99 (2000 keywords)
- $289.99 (5000 keywords)
SERPRecord VS Google Analytics:
One of the major question that customers ask as to why they have to pay for something that they can track for free via Google Analytics. It makes sense since it is absolutely useless to pay monthly fee for tracking keywords via SERPRecord when you can do the same with Google Analytics. But…
To your surprise, it is better at tracking keyword ranking for your website than Google Analytics for a few good solid reasons:
- Google doesn’t show all the keywords that your website is ranking for. You will always see (Not Set) in your keywords that represent hidden keywords that your website is ranking for but Google doesn’t share these bunch of keywords for security reasons. What make things worse is that 50% of the keywords always remain hidden in Google Analytics. So this means you always play with 50% of the keywords if you only use Google Analytics. That’s where SERPRecord is better than Google Analytics. It tracks every single keyword that you have added. It doesn’t hide anything from you.
- Google Analytics doesn’t notify you whenever your target keyword moves up or down the SERP but SERPRecord does.
- Google Analytics does not track ranking of individual keywords the way it is done by SERP Record. GA only shows you average ranking of the keywords, it doesn’t tell you whether a keyword is moving up or down the SERPs and as said, you don’t get details of all the keywords. On the other hand, it records and keeps track of the exact position of keywords.
There are several good things about SERPRecord.
Ease of Use: It is very easy to use. Reports, tracking, adding and removing keywords, report sharing, exporting data and inserting codes are the things that you can do without any training.
Sharable Reports: The major issue with most of the other tracking tools is that they don’t allow sharing or even downloading of reports thus SEO experts and internet marketers cannot share reports with their clients. Thanks to SERPRecord for solving this issue. You can download, share, import and export reports and data with extreme ease.
Notifications: You get notified whenever keyword rankings change. This is a great feature. You don’t have to login daily to see whether there are any improvements in SERPs instead you are notified whenever there is any movement.
Unlimited Domains: You can add unlimited domains and unlimited URLs for tracking with every single package that you choose (including the free one).
Free Plan: You can try it for free with their free plan. You can track 10 keywords in the free plan with unlimited URLs.
Flexible Pricing: At SERPRecord, you have a lot of different packages to choose from. The price of the packages starts from $3.99/month and goes as high as $289.99/month so there is something for everyone.
Not all the things are good about it. Some of the major drawbacks include:
Supports Google Only: It only allows you to track your keywords and traffic from Google. Though Google is one of the largest search engines in the world but there are webmasters who want to track their ranking in other search engines too like Bing.
Lacks In-Depth Analytics: It only shows you the ranking of your keywords in search engine but when it comes to detailed analysis, it surely lacks. It is not always about keyword positioning rather you need a lot of other details too about your website traffic.
Who Is It For:
It is best for:
- Internet marketers
- SEO experts
- SEO firms
- Marketing firms
- Individual webmasters
How to Use for Best Results:
In order to get most from SERPRecord, you need to use it smartly. A good way is to use it as an additional tool to track more details of your website’s ranking in Google but you shouldn’t stop using Google Analytics. It is not a substitute of Google Analytics which is a very powerful tool that has a lot to offer you.
It will only tell you that the ranking of a specific keyword in Google changed but why keyword moved up or down is important to know. This is something that it will never tell you instead you will have to seek help from Google Analytics and other tools.
Therefore, it is just one tool that will show you the complete picture of keyword rankings, you cannot stop using other tools for market and traffic analysis.
In the end, I’d point out a few critical things. First, it is a great tool. If you know how to use it the right way, you can really do a lot of things with this tiny web-based tool. As pointed earlier, you should use it in conjunction with other analysis tools for best results.
Second, it is very good at tracking and notifying you of any keyword movements along the SERP. As per my knowledge, there is no other better tool that will show you accurate ranking of your preferred keywords in Google.
Third, using SERPRecord is just a piece of cake. You can set it all up in 5 minutes.
All in all, it is a great tool for everyone. Despite a few drawbacks, it is a perfect tool that will change the way you track and report ranking of your website. You cannot miss it because you are not going to find a better tracking tool than this one.